Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm recently getting into wheeling, since purchasing my TT a few months back. Im looking to get a lift and possibly more mods soon, but would like to know if someone can recommend a place to get parts and have them installed in the SFV or LA area? Unfortunately I live in an apartment with no garage and have few tools, I'm looking for a place to get work done.

Anyone recommend anything? My first couple purchases will be a lift followed by a front bumper upgrade of some sort.

Any advice is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Welcome! Being in SoCal you have plenty of choices. Check out their sites and contact them.

LA or SFV area
Dirty Parts Culver City
Man-A-Fre Simi Valley
TLC Van Nuys

Outside of LA SFV
Demello Corona
All Pro Hemet

Just to name a few...

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I recommend Dirty Parts heres the web site > Home they are in LA.
I like most of the stuff Ive got from all pro off-road, but my fox-shox I bought from them had major problems and the issue was never resolved, I wont buy from them again.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I'm recently getting into wheeling, since purchasing my TT a few months back. Im looking to get a lift and possibly more mods soon, but would like to know if someone can recommend a place to get parts and have them installed in the SFV or LA area? Unfortunately I live in an apartment with no garage and have few tools, I'm looking for a place to get work done.

Anyone recommend anything? My first couple purchases will be a lift followed by a front bumper upgrade of some sort.

I have driven from Northern CA to have work done by Demello Offroad and I would highly recommend them from personal experience as well as their customer service.

I will go back to them again for certain items even though it is almost an 8 hour drive for me each way with a hotel room and gas involved.

I will be stopping by to see Man-A-Fre in June. I have read good things about Man-A-Fre and have received responses to my inquiries to them both by telephone and email.

·
Registered
253 Posts
MAN-A-FRE!

Go see these guys, but be warned you will be back. Mods and good service are very addicting:)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts

Check out these people......http://http://www.allprooffroad.com/

They will even teach you how to drive and use it for free.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts