Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having my Wet Okole seat covers installed the week and would like to install the plastic panels from the back of the seat outside of them. Is there anyone who has removed it and could tell me how? I'm sure I could just tug at it and figure it out but I figured it would be helpful if anyone had experience.

Thanks.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Yes, that is exactly what you do, just pry a finger under them and pull up. They are only held on by little plastic "tree clips" , you wont break 'em I swear. If you wann pull out the the entire seat back , look for f our bolts along the bottom of the seat after that cover is off. There will be one bolt on each bottom corner of each seat, Leave the bolts going into the wheel well alone.

The rear seat covers should literally take you about thirty seconds to remove both. :)

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
I too have the rear Wet O's coming so thanks for the info!!!!! BTW the seat covers ROCK! I already have the front ones so I am completing my set too!

Kim

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Bernd did that with his seats. He posted up some pictures as well. Bernd's seats!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts