If so what wheel size and back spacing do you have? I am installing my 3" Skyjacker kit this weekend. Also what tres do you run? Thanks
1. Yes, people are running 315s with no problems.Resurrection....
I made a thread about some Federal Couragia M/T, but I just saw that my wheel guy can get me MT Baja ATZ, and I think that would be a better option for a daily driver.
1. Can 305/65R17 fit the stock 17" rim?
2. What is zero back spacing?
3. and are the spacers a must have for this tire width?
1. Yes, people are running 315s with no problems.
2. You are confusing offset and backspacing. They effectively measure the same thing but in a different way. The backspacing on the factory wheels are 5.5"s (for the 17inch ones at least). I have never looked at offset when buying wheels so i haven't bothered to figure out how it is measured and how it compares to the factory wheels.
3. An area where you may run in to trouble running these wheels is rubbing the UCA. You might not, and you might. If you buy 1.25" spacers (like Spidertrax), you will more than likely rub the body mounts with that wide of a tire and spacers. So then you will have to have the mount chopped.