Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As per title.

Demello regular front bumper with Rasta Skid

Any fitment problems? Any mod needed to be done for fitment?
Have any pics?

This one

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm looking for the same information, just want to make sure the skids fit under the bumper.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
You could pm Jason @ Demello Off-road. He'd be able to tell you if the skids fit okay with his bumper.:wave:

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I E-mailed the manufacturer the picture and this was his reply:

"As most of the aftermarket bumpers it will need small modification in the front skid"
Maybe I was half a sleep but I don't remember seeing any pictures come across my computer of skids and or bumpers?

I'm pretty sure they would work together just fine with no modifications. But please send me some pictures of how the front mounts on your skid and I can confirm.
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
the Demello bumper stops shy of the front cross member, under the radiator. i remember someone else having to cut off the very front portion of the Rastas to be compatible with their aftermarket bumper...don't remember which bumper they used. the rastas were made to fit the factory bumper perfectly. to fit the Demello and most other aftermarket bumpers, you will more than likely need to trim off the leading portion of the Rastas that extend past the front cross member.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
here is a picture from Rasta's website. i circled the area that you will probably have to cut or bend to work with the DeMello bumper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts