Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody found an articles that really comare the FJ to other vehicles in good detail (other than the usual gloss over article tellng how great one vehice is over another)?

·
Registered
767 Posts
alaskanrover said:
Has anybody found an articles that really comare the FJ to other vehicles in good detail (other than the usual gloss over article tellng how great one vehice is over another)?
You will have to wait till December this year or Jan 07 to see FourWheeler and Peterson's 4x4 of the Year competition. Otherwise, these recent comparisons are just a few brain cells short of useless because of the sources (C&D, MotorTrend, etc.).

·
Registered
434 Posts
Go to Google and search Fj Cruiser articles. I have been on the alert for the past couple of months and have seen a couple of excellent articles comparing the FJ, Nissan Extera, and H3.

Crusierdude...:cool:

·
Banned
1,465 Posts
alaskanrover said:
InsideLine has some very detailed write-up/comparisons

·
Read Only
29 Posts
There was one on AOL, between the FJ Cruiser and the Nissan Exterra Off Road. Basically said they are both pretty comparible, however gave the slight edge to the FJ Cruiser.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Car and Driver Comparison but I can not post a URL until I have 15 posts.

Also as a note from this weeks Autoweek the Toyota FJ Cruiser and the Saturn SKY are the number top vehicle searchs on Kelly Blue Books new car site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts