Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am sorry i was not able to get a picture but yesterday in Lynchburg, VA. I was on Rt 460 headed east out of Lynchburg and i saw a FJ that had 2 rear axles and had been stretched. Also appeared to be lifted with aprx. 8 offroad lights on the rack. It had some company graphic on the side but i was so stunned by the tandem axles that i did not get to read it.

Just curious if anyone has seen this thing?

Kevin

·
Registered
636 Posts
I am sorry i was not able to get a picture but yesterday in Lynchburg, VA. I was on Rt 460 headed east out of Lynchburg and i saw a FJ that had 2 rear axles and had been stretched. Also appeared to be lifted with aprx. 8 offroad lights on the rack. It had some company graphic on the side but i was so stunned by the tandem axles that i did not get to read it.

Just curious if anyone has seen this thing?

Kevin
Is this the one you are talking about? This thing is nasty!!!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Wasn't there another thread about this FJ????

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry to dredge up any sore feelings, i had not seen one of these things. Thank you NMVoodooFJ for sheding some light on this thing.

·
965 Posts
I threw up a little in my mouth again.

Where did I put that eye bleach

·
Registered
1,270 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
I saw that thing in Denver this summer. That thing on the top goes up and there is a huge flat panel tv under there. And with that extra length in back you could probably sleep comfortably back there :lol:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think that thing is pretty cool, and all the negativity here makes me sad!

I think it's great that most people here enjoy their FJ for what it was designed for - real off-roading, but I also think it's great if someone wants to use the FJ as the basis to go in a completely different direction and create something totally new and artistic like that. It's obviously not meant to be functional in the same way. They could have started with any vehicle - a fricken Corolla or somethin - so people here, of all places, should be able to be appreciative that they chose our favorite vehicle as their starting point. I mean, if they had mounted a fake rocket to the back of an FJ to create the Bat-Mobile for the movies, would you complain about that too? If anything, stuff like this just makes the FJ scene cooler (and thus more desirable overall). We may need to rename this place www.FJWheelinOnlyForums.com! Jeesh! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts