Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
WOW that is an awesome How to thread but not for me.
Having seen it done by TinCan on my FJ, it is definitely an involved undertaking if you haven't done anything like it before. TinCan has taken apart so many FJ dashes that he can almost fully remove one in about 5 minutes :lol:

·
Registered
934 Posts
TinCan did mine at a Summit and from start to finish was under 40 minutes and I watched in awe. I love it but would not be confident enough to do this myself. I have done my share of electrical work and used an iron enough but TinCanruns an iron like a Jedi.

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
TinCan did mine at a Summit and from start to finish was under 40 minutes and I watched in awe. I love it but would not be confident enough to do this myself. I have done my share of electrical work and used an iron enough but TinCanruns an iron like a Jedi.
I've seen Brad's finished product and it's REEAAL nice.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
I haven't read them both to see if there were any edits to the final, but this was eventually turned into a tech article here...
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...es/70740-led-dash-light-swap-inst-w-pics.html

Now... with my indecisiveness, I can't see changing everything to just one color....if there were a mod like this that would allow me to have multiple colors to choose from whenever I wanted, I would definitely do that. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts