Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look'in to hook up with other FJ's in and around the Richmond, Va area. I've seen a bunch around, most are stock, mine...well.....isn't....I get a lot of stares and questions where ever I go. I've made everything myself, the build is in here somewhere...anyway would like to meet others and maybe go play in the mud, who doesn't like playing in the mud?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm a little late, but I'm in Charlottesville. I've got a reasonably modded FJ ( 3" Toytec lift with BMC and 35"(almost) tires).

Lance

·
Registered
693 Posts
Look'in to hook up with other FJ's in and around the Richmond, Va area. I've seen a bunch around, most are stock, mine...well.....isn't....I get a lot of stares and questions where ever I go. I've made everything myself, the build is in here somewhere...anyway would like to meet others and maybe go play in the mud, who doesn't like playing in the mud?
Hey Steve. I have been following your build. I like the custom bumpers you made by yourself. I live in PA but I travel to Ashland VA often for work. My next trip is probably the week of 7/17. I'll be glad to meet up.

Kai

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hey everyone I sold my lifted FJ and bought a 16 4Runner trail last year. I'm looking for someone to help me install Bilstein 5100's. I can rent a spring compressor and have air tools but I've never done it and would like some help. I'm in the Richmond (Midlothian) area but can come to you if you have tools as well! I'm looking to do one weekend soon. I have the parts sitting in my garage

Chris
[email protected]
804 691 4349

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey I'm in Williamsburg, wanna go run big levels one day on a weekend? shoot me a text if you read this, I rarely check this forum 678 7221375

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm in Richmond - I've been AFK from the forums for a while, let's do a get together.

I know it's short notice, any interest in a Black Friday run to the mountains? Miko7 mentioned Big Levels, Flagpole is always an option.....

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts