Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spoken to two distributors and checked the brochure on KMC website. These only come in a 5"Backspace, 0mm Offset. They are 18x9.
My question is, did you guys use spacers? If so, what kind. Either way, can you post pics? Also mention some details about your lift.

Thanks in advance, really want to do this right the first time.
-Rob

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,555 Posts
No spacers, tire is 32", lift is just 3" spacer lift. No issues what so ever. I do have the body mount chop, but I don't think that its necessary. My only real piece of advice would be, don't buy them. Not that they aren't functional, I just find it depressing when I pull up to a store and park next to a mini van with the same rims.

If you have any specific questions PM me.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No spacers, tire is 32", lift is just 3" spacer lift. No issues what so ever. I do have the body mount chop, but I don't think that its necessary. My only real piece of advice would be, don't buy them. Not that they aren't functional, I just find it depressing when I pull up to a store and park next to a mini van with the same rims.

If you have any specific questions PM me.

[email protected]
Thanks Dumpin, Appreciate the info and pics. I can handle those minvans! ;)

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,555 Posts
No problem, if you have a specific area of concern let me know and i'll take a close up for you.

:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts