Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Expedition One rear swing out bumper and want to add the Geri Plate (To add Rotopax) but am unsure the Geri plate will fit with 35 inch tire on the swing out??

Anyone done it?

Thx

Mike

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have an Expedition One rear swing out bumper and want to add the Geri Plate (To add Rotopax) but am unsure the Geri plate will fit with 35 inch tire on the swing out??

Anyone done it?

Thx

Mike
It will fit, i have 315 on my fj
IMG_20190830_161302_460.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FJFlores- thanks for the insight and the picture. Looks Like the plate has to be mounted as close to the spindle as possible. Good insight - yours is held on by 4 bolts on A arm?

Thx

Mike

·
Registered
54 Posts
FJFlores- thanks for the insight and the picture. Looks Like the plate has to be mounted as close to the spindle as possible. Good insight - yours is held on by 4 bolts on A arm?

Thx

Mike
You're welcome and yes its held by 4 bolts on the A arm.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW- are you able to open that rear window with the 35in tire and the door closed? Tire doesn’t obstruct the window does it ?

Thx!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Blue Ridge for the pictures. Great looking FJ! BTW I am thinking of getting those same Cooper tires in 315/75/R16 ‘s— does that spare touch the Geri plate at the closest point! Perhaps an Inch of clearance at closest point perhaps?

Thank bro!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts