Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I'm Selling a nearly new pair of Anzo USA chrome projector headlights w/halos. These Fit 2007-2008 Toyota FJ cruiser.
Purchased back in October 2010 from keystone aftermarket, I removed them from my vehicle before winter (mid November) to avoid salt/water damage. These lights are in Perfect condition and 100% working and have been upgraded w/PIAA H9 headlights($40/ bulb). I lost my job in December and have decided to sell these to pay the bills. I'm asking $280 shipped, with the PIAA lights included, I am however open to offers.
LINK TO PICTURES; ImageShack Album - 8 images
Part #'s
Headlights ( ANZO USA #111115)
Bulbs (PIAA 70955)
NOW ON EBAY link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...600443584&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

Payment will be done through PayPal, and i will be shipping parcel post through USPS by the next business day after payment is cleared.
If you would like to check my Credentials my eBay id is also Gturley07.

If you have any further questions feel free to email me @ [email protected]

Thanks
-Gary

·
Registered
14 Posts
$250 shipped? Let me know. I can paypal right away. I'd offer more but if I don't buy them from you then i'm going on ebay lol :p Either way good luck with your sale!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts