Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just changing our March sale too a April sale. I just wanted to give people a little more time to get there orders in.

Lets keep this simple.

FRONT BUMPERS:

Flat top powder coated $675.00

Single hoop powder coated $750.00

Three hoop powder coated $900.00

Custom evil eye three hoop $920.00

Flat rate shipping to the lower 48 $150 for bumpers.

REAR BUMPER:

FJC rear bumper $800.00

Flat rate to the lower 48 states 125.00 S&H

Jack Clamps:

$75.00 a set

SLIDERS:

Round tube sliders $275.00 Bare metal
Round tube sliders $325.00 Powder Coated

Hybrid sliders $385.00 Bare Metal.
Hybrid sliders $425.00 Powder coated.

Hybrid kick out sliders $400.00 Bare metal.
Hybrid kick out sliders $450.00 Powder coated.

Add a complete Icon suspension package to any order and get 10% off your Icon order.

Add a complete Icon suspension package to any order over 1000.00 and get 15% off your Icon order.

Add a complete OME suspension kit to any order and get 10% your OME order.

While we have some stuff in stock, please allow 6-8 weeks for parts to be built. All orders are final and will be charged when order is placed. Any order canceled will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Jason, I didn't see the OME suspension on the website. Can you PM a price for the mediums and also for an Icon Stage 1. This is for a 2010 FJ, thanks.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
I'm interested in ordering a set of powder coated round tube sliders for my 2011 FJ, being you don't have any in stock I'd like to know if you charge the CC before shipping? Thanks

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Awsome! I was a few hundred short for the bumper in March but I'll get the money in April so I can get a bumper! Thanks a bunch for extending it (luckly I saw this or I was gonna go buy a shotgun with the money this weekend:lol:)

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
EDIT - I decided to edit this post so that it wasn't me gripping as much, so I am leaving just the questions that I PM'ed. :cheers:

Here are my two big ?s for from the PM.

1. It was stated in the last GB that the Hybrids are stronger. Are the round tubes just for looks or can they handle offroading? Since the other sliders use round tube, such as allpro and budbuild, how do yours hold up compared to theirs?

2. Your last GB hybrids PC were $375 (1/2011), but this sale they are $50 more ($425). If you have another GB, not sale, what will be the price? I am asking only because I want the hybrids, but with the round tube being $100 cheaper would help me towards having $ to buy other mods I need such as your hi-lift mounts.

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
^^^ A phone call works EVERYTIME if you have trouble with PM time replys !.... 951.735.4417

Demello Offroad

I Love my demello front flattop bumper... and if my wifeys' FJ's clutch job did not just cost me $1500+, I'd be all over the kickouts and rear bumper for my FJ ! ! !....

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, I've been out of town. Did you get a chance to call the guys at the shop? These questions are better explained on the phone. Can I call you Monday?

The quick answer is yes the rounds are strong enough for off roading but if your building a heavier rig and or plan to do a harder more demanding style of trail I would recommend the hybrids.

Sorry for the lack of response I've been out of town since Wednesday at a offroad event in AZ.

FYI - I've sent 2 pm's with no reply. I LOVE DO products and want to buy again, but about to say forget it and get either All-Pro or Shrockworks. ??? $500 these days isn't something to just blow off with our economy and high gas prices.

It's sad when the question is spend money now and get now or spend money now and get later. I want to wait for great product such as your AWESOME hybrids, but getting irritated at being ignored.

Last year I bought hybrid sliders and 3-hoop from DO for my '08 - $1500. LOVED them both, and I mean LOVED them, I swear by them, but DANG.... With my 2011, I am trying to give you my money again, but being ignored.... Maybe I should give to someone else.

Here are my two big ? for from the PM - 1. You stated in the last GB that the Hybrids are stronger. Are the round tubes just for looks or can they handle offroading? Since the other sliders use round tube such as allpro and budbuild how do yours hold up compared to theirs? 2. Your last GB hybrids PC were $375 (1/2011), but this sale they are $50 more ($425). If you have another GB, what will be the price?

Jason, I LOVE your sliders and bumpers. I would tell everyone in Shreveport about your stuff and support/promote them here, but dang!

Monday... I buy someone else's sliders.

PS - Sorry for gripping, but dang!

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
I Love my demello front flattop bumper... and if my wifeys' FJ's clutch job did not just cost me $1500+, I'd be all over the kickouts and rear bumper for my FJ ! ! !....
I'm kind of in the same boat there. In the past month, I dropped about $3000 on SAW suspension, LR UCAs and 5 tires. My last mod for now are the sliders because I am saving for the Summit.

Speaking of bumpers, I am VERY upset with my dealer. Drove by the other day and looked for my '08. They took the DO 3 hoop off putting stock back on. Horrified!!!! They could have asked if I wanted to buy it back.

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Did you get a chance to call the guys at the shop? These questions are better explained on the phone. Can I call you Monday?

Sorry for the lack of response I've been out of town since Wednesday at a offroad event in AZ.
I was actually going to call yesterday when I got home, finally having time myself, but then a friend called asking me to meet for dinner. I think my post last night was beer induced :cowfrown: Just disappointed and frustrated at no replies.

As for your products, having your bumper and sliders on my '08, I strongly swear by them. AWESOME products!

Speaking of events, I don't see you as a sponsor for the Summit this year. You going to be there?

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
Speaking of bumpers, I am VERY upset with my dealer. Drove by the other day and looked for my '08. They took the DO 3 hoop off putting stock back on. Horrified!!!! They could have asked if I wanted to buy it back.
You know one of the service tech' is sporting this on their own FJ ! ! ! :rocker:

·
Registered
315 Posts
What would some rear piggys cost me?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts