Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everyone is going crazy for the new ARB OME BP-51 Internal Bypass Shock Absorbers and we've had several requests for a group buy. We always aim to take great care of our friends here at FJC Forums so we are stepping up and offering a great price on instock ARB BP-51 Coilovers & Shocks as well as free shipping to the continental USA.

Developed and tested extensively in some of Australia’s most rugged environments, these big bore, position sensitive bypass shock absorbers with remote reservoir are designed to be fitted without any need for vehicle modification. This design combines considerable ride comfort around town with significant amounts of end-zone damping for exceptional chassis control and handling off road. In addition to the velocity sensitive damping which used in most shock absorbers, where the faster the piston moves, the higher the level of damping is generated, BP-51 shock absorbers also generate damping dependent on the position of the piston within the shock absorber’s body via their internal bypass design.

MSRP Prices are listed below, for GB pricing CALL 702.979.1577 or PM us here

This isnt a weak 5% discount - if youve participated in our group buys before you know this will lower than anything you can find.

ARB BP-51 Front Coilover Set for 2010+ FJ - $1600
ARB BP-51 Front Fit Kit - $84

ARB BP-51 Rear Shocks Set - $1020
ARB BP-51 Rear Fit Kit - $54

ARB BP-51 Complete Kit for Stock or Heavy Load - $3,109.40
This complete kit includes:

BP5190002R Front Right OME BP-51 Internal Bypass Coilover
BP5190002L Front Left OME BP-51 Internal Bypass Coilover
2895E Rear OME Coil Spring
BP5160002 Rear OME BP-51 Internal Bypass Shocks
VM80010008 OME BP-51 Vehicle Mount Kit Front
VM80010010 OME BP-51 Vehicle Mount Kit Rear
217615 OME BP-51 Water Bottle

Limited to 15 orders - Ends 2/15

Call 702.979.1577 or PM us - Pricing is too low to post. :clap:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
PM Sent

Reactions: LVTAP and Primer

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Wish this was out before purchasing Radflo a year ago.

Saw these in person at Cruiserfest and they are as nice as anything I've seen.

·
Premium Member
4,744 Posts
Spanner wrenches are included with the "fit kit" to adjust the ride height.
Can you confirm this? I've already got a set installed, OME did not include a spanner wrench, and OME's documented height adjustment process on this suspension (at the time) advised removing the suspension entirely and using a spring compressor to adjust it. Not only that, but the collar uses a lock nut that has to be loosened to adjust the collar. If the suspension is installed with the lock nut in a place where it can't be reached, you're forced to remove the suspension.

Things may have changed since I installed mine (August '15), but I'd confirm that.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Reactions: LVTAP

·
Premium Member
4,744 Posts
I am hoping you can reply to my pm on price?
Solid E has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Solid E has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Thanks, I didn't know I was full.:cheers:

Fixed it and looking forward to getting the info

1 - 9 of 9 Posts