Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Yes there a less expensive route. ARB has a set of lights designed to fit. They are less than $100. Send a request to [email protected] with your zip code and we will get you a shipped cost.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
OEM as toyota or OEM as in any car manufacturer? From my experience, OEM fog lights from any car company are way over priced, probably more so then the overpriced IPFs.

There are a couple threads of people taking lights like the PIAAs and making a bracket to make them work in the ARB bumper. Search and you will find threads on this.

As far as using lights from another manufacturer like Hummer, i haven't seen anyone doing this. Plus, Hummer is out of business, so, probably not gonna find much from them.

Phil, what lights are you talking about? Do you have a link to these on y'alls website?

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
ARB Part number 6821201. I know we sell them for about $73.00 for the set.
Thats a deal! I went with a set of Ford Focus fog lights as i knew the diameter would work as i have a Focus.I cut out the center section but not the tabs on the big piece.Using the inside tabs on the ARB insert made my own mounting brackets to mount the Focus lights on the plastic insert.I then just wired up the H-11 bulbs to my old harness i had used on my fogs behind the old factory bumper i had installed.Had i seen you had them for $73 i would have went with you in a second.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts