Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HI All!

It's really hot right now, 10pm at night, and it can't be any cooler out on the trail.

Who would be up for a GB on the ARB freezer / fridge?
These are awesome on the trail, and around town.

It would be for a limited time, ending July 5th.

Here are the details:

1: MT45F- ALT Freezer Fridge with built in digital readout and ruggedized internals $777 delivered in the lower 48 via ground frieght.

PLUS a $15 anything else coupon.*

2: MT45F ALT Freezer Fridge as described above, AND the TBAG45ARB blue ARB transit bag for $930 delivered in the lower 48 via ground freight.

PLUS a $32 anything else coupon.*

The "anything else coupon" is a coupon that you can use to buy anything else we have in the way of ARB stuff. You can use it with this order or save it for another time. Sorry I cannot apply it to the fridges as that would break MAP agreement with ARB

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]
Our you can go to our website and order it through there, be sure to put FJCRUISER GB in the comments section to get the special pricing!!!!

Even though the shopping cart will show the higher pricing, your card won't get charged the amount shown, the GB price will be charged.

Here is the fridge page on the website:

ARB*Portable*Freezer*Fridge...

And if you are one of those, "have to call it in folks", give Rose a call during the week toll free 866-451-2133 10a-5p Pacific Time.

Note: at last count, there were only 15x bags left, but over 150x fridges. This deal with max out at 20x.

Let me know what you think & stay cool!!

Oh in if you are in the great state of CA, as we are, we will pay half your sales tax.

Thanks for looking!
Steve

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Steve,

This looks good, and yes the heat right now is motivating me.
What type of a warranty does this puppy have??

Thanks,
Jen

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh boy! Can you do this again AFTER the summit?!

:cheers:

Thanks for another great one Steve. Let you know if I find myself with extra money before July 5th!
Joel! how are you doing?? All good here, though HOT!, give Rose call or email, will let her know you want one and will dog ear one for you, when / where is the summit? (forgive my not knowing!)

Steve,

This looks good, and yes the heat right now is motivating me.
What type of a warranty does this puppy have??

Thanks,
Jen
Jen

I am 95% sure its 24 months - though I never had a request for repair info in the 11 years Ive been with ARB. Will double check tomorrow and let you know. Thanks for asking.

Steve

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Yeh, it's kind of a bad time right now with the Summit in 3 weeks in Ouray, CO. I know myself, I'm going to spend over $3,000. This is a bad time for purchasing a Fridge right now for me, I too like Joel will be interested in the coming months a head, but I have to have time to recoup my funds. :(

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
The ARB fridge/freezer is awesome!!! I use mine constantly. I hope they offer the deal after the Summit so folks can take advantage of a great deal!

Now, my question... Can you get the add on unit like Engel has? I'd love to make mine a double decker... Also, need to stock or have the hinge lockers available. After having my lid come off several times I bought one from Sierra Expeditions. Only cost $5.95.

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeh, it's kind of a bad time right now with the Summit in 3 weeks in Ouray, CO. I know myself, I'm going to spend over $3,000. This is a bad time for purchasing a Fridge right now for me, I too like Joel will be interested in the coming months a head, but I have to have time to recoup my funds. :(
SW I hear you on costs to get to a fuction, and I will work something out for the "regulars" who need more time, just let me know. Though I think a long trip and a wheeling event is exactly where you would want this fridge.

I've suffered with the styrofoam coolers, and even the igloo chests and it's flat out not the same, especially if you have breads or nice foods. There is something oddly satisfying about having gourmet treats on the road and on a remote trail.... sitting there in your rig looking out over an amazing vista while having chilled smoke salmon and capers is AWESOME! not to mention the ice cold soda when it's "tarzan hot" out there :)

SW, just let me know what I can do to help you out.

The ARB fridge/freezer is awesome!!! I use mine constantly. I hope they offer the deal after the Summit so folks can take advantage of a great deal!

Now, my question... Can you get the add on unit like Engel has? I'd love to make mine a double decker... Also, need to stock or have the hinge lockers available. After having my lid come off several times I bought one from Sierra Expeditions. Only cost $5.95.

cheers,

dale
HI Dale - by the add on, do you mean a basket of somekind? Let me know what it is?

Can this be run off the factory AC outlet some of the FJ's have?
Vmax, yes, you just simply plug it into the lighter socket, or the outlet plug, it has a very low amp draw. Some hard core guys/gals hard wire it into their rigs.

I love mine. I bought mine on the first 1.0 group buy and it has been running strong. Definitely would recommend it.
Speedy, that's awesome, glad to see you are still using it. I am going to have to get another one for myself shortly! Must have cool things to drink when I am out and about in this heat!

Tried to order but Rose replied that this does not ship to Canada.
Gerry, I really appreciate your order, I think Rose has emailed you back on a special set up for you to get you one. ARB stopped shipping up to the GWN a few months back.

And lastly, Engine Jen, I sent you a PM, YES the fridge has a 24 month warranty, as I thought.

Thanks everyone!!

Steve

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Steve,

I am ready to "pull the pin". Just left Rose a message...can't wait to
have it show up!!

Thanks,
Jen

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Engine Jen

Just left you a PM, that's awesome!!!!, thanks so much.

Thanks to the others too!! Especially in the GWN ;)
and Midwest.

If we reach the goal of 20x, I will throw in a "twist" at the end of the GB that will
make one person happy.... if we make 10x then one person will be half as happy...

Steve

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Now, my question... Can you get the add on unit like Engel has? I'd love to make mine a double decker...
Yes, the TwoZone will fit ARB fridge, but it makes it so tall you can barely open the lid inside the vehicle, but if you always take it out or have the slidesthat it will work great. It just makes it a monster to transport.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Happy is good Steve! I am up for it!!

Jen

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.