Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...I've searched here and on google and still cannot find if the ARB rear bumper (5620010) is able to be installed on a 2010 FJ. Has anyone found this out or installed it. Unfortunately, ARB is currently closed. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's it, no more searching while I'm taking these vicodin....... :lol:

I've boogered it up twice now.
lol...it's all good...those white FJ's that Kris owned/owns were worth the read...too bad the 1st FJ was lost in that fire.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
127 Posts
My bad, I was thinking the front bumper. I don't believe anything has changes in the rear end of the FJ.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My bad, I was thinking the front bumper. I don't believe anything has changes in the rear end of the FJ.
I hadn't heard of any changes in the rear either...but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for taking the time.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I installed the ARB rear bumper on my 2010 tonight, along with a good friend, and didn't run into any major problems. I did however break one of my rear sonar sensors because the clip was not cooperating. No big deal since the ARB is not rear sonar friendly. And I didn't put the small lock nuts for the trim pieces in place prior to bolting it up. That made it difficult to get the end screws in for the aluminum runner at the end of the project. The only other issue was lining up one bolt near the exhaust, but it went in with a little extra effort. I have to admit that I really like it over the stock bumper, but the gap on each side is a little bigger than I thought it would be. Oh well, it is on and I am happy I didn't have to drill any holes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, does anyone know the part number(s) for the LR rear bumper end cap (2010)
or whatever the correct name for the plastic endcap on the bumber(silver) that cracks when you back your FJ into a small ass tree in the middle of nowhere.

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
Cronus: what do you mean by "not sonar friendly?" I'm just curious. I have an ARb rear bumper on my 2008 and the rear sonar works great. The clips were a bit of a challenge to figure out, though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts