Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know if anyone is interested in this but it was emailed to me so I wanted to post it.

Hello,

I am the western sales manager for ARB-USA and wanted to ask if you would mind posting the date and details for an upcoming ARB-sponsored 4-wheel drive training class for FJ Cruiser owners.

Aside from being ARB's sales manager, I am also a certified 4WD instructor and I conduct a number of in-field, hands-on driving classes for new and experienced off-highway travelers.

The class is free of charge to the student and covers pre-trip preparation, driving technique, vehicle recovery, basic survival and environmental awareness. The date will be Thursday August 30, 2007 and the class will be held in the Cascade Mountians of Washington State. Ten spaces are currently available and interested individuals should contact me at 425 264-1391. I can also be e-mailed at [email protected]

All the best,
Chris Wood
ARB-USA

·
Registered
613 Posts
That went quick.

Rob (WATRD) should be putting on a 4wheeling 101 class sometime this summer too I think.

Rob couldn't get it organized due to the size so it was cancelled. WATTORA hasn't had an official event for a couple months... :boohoo:

·
Registered
613 Posts
:blueblob: Someone canceled today so there is one spot left, who wants it?! :redblob:

This program takes the driver from pre-trip preparation and in-field driving technique through vehicle recovery and personal survival skills. Each driver will learn first-hand the time-proven skills used by professionals to stay safe and successfully pilot their 4WD vehicles on short "weekenders" or extended overland trips.

Chris Wood is a certified trainer with the International 4WD Trainers Association and brings over 23 years of experience to ARB's program. Chris welcomes drivers of all experience levels and promises to sharpen the skills of both the novice and seasoned off-roader. This class is offered FREE of charge, but is limited to ten vehicles. This class is scheduled to be held on Thursday August 30, 2007 and will be conducted in-field on the Clover Springs 4WD route, adjacent to the beautiful William Douglas Wilderness. For more information on the class and details regarding minimum vehicle requirements, please contact OlyWaFJ.

Send OlyWaFJ a PM if you would like to register for this event.
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
is there any programs scheduled for nocal in the next couple of months?

is it possible to arrange one?

thanks

:blueblob: Someone canceled today so there is one spot left, who wants it?! :redblob:

This program takes the driver from pre-trip preparation and in-field driving technique through vehicle recovery and personal survival skills. Each driver will learn first-hand the time-proven skills used by professionals to stay safe and successfully pilot their 4WD vehicles on short "weekenders" or extended overland trips.

Chris Wood is a certified trainer with the International 4WD Trainers Association and brings over 23 years of experience to ARB's program. Chris welcomes drivers of all experience levels and promises to sharpen the skills of both the novice and seasoned off-roader. This class is offered FREE of charge, but is limited to ten vehicles. This class is scheduled to be held on Thursday August 30, 2007 and will be conducted in-field on the Clover Springs 4WD route, adjacent to the beautiful William Douglas Wilderness. For more information on the class and details regarding minimum vehicle requirements, please contact OlyWaFJ.

Send OlyWaFJ a PM if you would like to register for this event.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
:bump:

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
man those are some beautiful photos...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts