Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to write and tell everyone about how great ARB has been to me. About a week ago i posted upset about how my ARB roof rack was damaged during shipping. i managed to install the rack but was a little dissapointed. Anyways i notified Toyota of Dallas (who I bought it from) who told me to take it up with ARB. I didnt see a point in having a new one shipped across the country and having this one sent back so i asked if we could work something out. ARB sent me a brand new set of IPF lights for the roof rack for free. I was very pleased with the service and will be back to buy more things from them soon.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Mark, if you look at my signature, there is a reason i run so much ARB, OME, IPF stuff. Good quality stuff, Great customer service. I like them so much i rock a little ARB decal on the side of my door. Free advertising!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
It is really great to hear when a manufacturer/vendor stands behind what they sell. Thanks for sharing your experience. I also have ARB products on my FJ and these type of stories in addition to quality products will keep me coming back for more!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mark, if you look at my signature, there is a reason i run so much ARB, OME, IPF stuff. Good quality stuff, Great customer service. I like them so much i rock a little ARB decal on the side of my door. Free advertising!
I saw that :) They were smart to through me a set of lights because now i need to buy 2 more sets, another for up front and one for the back :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Just curious, which IPFs did they send you? :)

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I saw that :) They were smart to through me a set of lights because now i need to buy 2 more sets, another for up front and one for the back :lol:
Ah, i need some rear lights as well. I've been putting it off because that is where my hi-lift is now. one day.....

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I too am a fan of ARB, I've installed the sliders with skid plates, roof rack, OME lift, rear bumper, with the front to be installed. But one thing I'd like to point out, (you may have seen this on another thread) everything I have recieved from them has been either damaged or the wrong part #. They graciously replaced all of them, but it was frustrating to have to wait for the new part(s) to come in. The 2nd rack they shipped also came dented, but it was a small one so I ignored it. I think the stuff is top notch (obviously) and have zero issue with quailty and service, but I just wish the guys in the packing department would learn to properly package items for shipping, that will be handled by our UPS/USPS gorillas. Tim

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I too am a fan of ARB, I've installed the sliders with skid plates, roof rack, OME lift, rear bumper, with the front to be installed. But one thing I'd like to point out, (you may have seen this on another thread) everything I have recieved from them has been either damaged or the wrong part #. They graciously replaced all of them, but it was frustrating to have to wait for the new part(s) to come in. The 2nd rack they shipped also came dented, but it was a small one so I ignored it. I think the stuff is top notch (obviously) and have zero issue with quailty and service, but I just wish the guys in the packing department would learn to properly package items for shipping, that will be handled by our UPS/USPS gorillas. Tim

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

Sorry for the double post-computer burp!
Damit a triple post? wtf? Sorry to all! Tim

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
They sent me the square ones, forget the part number. They are the lights that usually are seen on the ARB rack
I believe those are the IPF 868. IF i install a light bar that is what i want to have up there. I like the rectangular lights up there. Squares up the roof a little bit.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe those are the IPF 868. IF i install a light bar that is what i want to have up there. I like the rectangular lights up there. Squares up the roof a little bit.
You should install a light bar, I cant wait to have some lights on the roof.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I got the coleman rack up there now. I don't think it'll fit a light bar with it. I am looking at getting a custom one made from a local 4x4 fab shop. I think i will pay them to wire up the lights though. I LOATHE wiring.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got the coleman rack up there now. I don't think it'll fit a light bar with it. I am looking at getting a custom one made from a local 4x4 fab shop. I think i will pay them to wire up the lights though. I LOATHE wiring.
yeah i think i will do the same thing. I dont have the strength to cut a hole in the foor of the FJ. Plus dropping the headboard, removing parts of the dash....... im calling a shop

1 - 14 of 14 Posts