Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No one attending the Summit from these States:

Montana, Idaho, North and South Dakota, Nebraska or Iowa?
:jawdrop:

Are FJ's OUTLAWED in these states?

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
No one attending the Summit from these States:

Montana, Idaho, North and South Dakota, Nebraska or Iowa?
:jawdrop:

Are FJ's OUTLAWED in these states?
What ??? You forgot Alabama, Florida, South Carolina and a bunch o' the little states. :lol:

No internet to those areas as of 2011. Likely the issue.
haha No. Every state has internet to some extent. Maybe not high speed to every single rural home but at least cities and such. It's just a fluke for whatever reason. It is what it is but I guess I won't meet any cute boot-wearin' Montana ranch girls this year. :(

·
Registered
413 Posts
haha No. Every state has internet to some extent. Maybe not high speed to every single rural home but at least cities and such. It's just a fluke for whatever reason. It is what it is but I guess I won't meet any cute boot-wearin' Montana ranch girls this year. :(
My sarcasm is strong, but apparently not strong enough. I will try harder next time. :cowfrown:

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
My sarcasm is strong, but apparently not strong enough. I will try harder next time. :cowfrown:
:D Sometimes it goes right over my head. :rolleyes:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Geez, Woodsie....I thought I was bad :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Geez, Woodsie....I thought I was bad :lol:
Oh, I didn't know you were concerned with meeting cute boot-wearin' Montana ranch girls. :rofl:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Oh, I didn't know you were concerned with meeting cute boot-wearin' Montana ranch girls. :rofl:
No, I mean this...

No internet to those areas as of 2011. Likely the issue.
really?
That one was obvious to me right away. You must have been under the influence or something, eh Woodsie? ;)

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Aren't you?? :lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
You forgot the "Great State of Denial" :lol::lol::lol:

A good number of our populous currently resides there and are well represented in both the House and Senate.

:cheers:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry....I didn't realize this was a political thread. I thought it was about the Summit, and having fun together.

Silly me :jester:

·
Registered
341 Posts
While I didn't get registered "officially" for the Summit, I should be moving to Idaho soon and will definitely be there! But I have noticed there aren't a lot of modified FJ's when I've been there. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts