Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD 4dr Auto (Natl) Silver Fresco Metallic 4WD 4dr Auto. A Toyota FJ Cruiser at Fort Mill Hyundai Fort Mill SC

2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD 4dr Auto (Natl) Silver Fresco Metallic 4WD 4dr Auto. A Toyota FJ Cruiser at Fort Mill Hyundai Fort Mill SC

I passed by these two sitting on the lot in SC just south of Charlotte NC. So just out of curiosity I pulled up the site of the dealer. I'm not posting this to knock the dealership. I just wanted to pass the find/info onto someone who is looking for a used FJ.

I have no knowledge of or affiliation with the dealership.

Are these prices in-line?

·
Registered
60 Posts
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD 4dr Auto (Natl) Silver Fresco Metallic 4WD 4dr Auto. A Toyota FJ Cruiser at Fort Mill Hyundai Fort Mill SC

2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD 4dr Auto (Natl) Silver Fresco Metallic 4WD 4dr Auto. A Toyota FJ Cruiser at Fort Mill Hyundai Fort Mill SC

I passed by these two sitting on the lot in SC just south of Charlotte NC. So just out of curiosity I pulled up the site of the dealer. I'm not posting this to knock the dealership. I just wanted to pass the find/info onto someone who is looking for a used FJ.

I have no knowledge of or affiliation with the dealership.

Are these prices in-line?

Mate considering our dollar is above parity to yours, were the ones getting a raw deal I think !!...:mecry:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Yes, very high.

·
Registered
134 Posts
wow i thought the used FJs were expensive on our dealers lot..damn! We bought our '11 new, with more options for a few grand less than that 2010 in the ad!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
The MSRP on the 2010 was probably less than 31,000. I bought a 2010 almost exactly like it and the MSRP was 30,242.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I bought my 2010 as a certified used Toyota (if that holds any water) with 34,000 miles and a majority of the bells and whistles for $25,800. I see the FJs are Silver but the prices suggest Gold. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I purchased my 2009 new with all the bells 'n whistles in northern Virginia for $27,300 out the door (sticker was $31,700). The buy was at the right time and I did a great deal of comparative shopping with 5 dealers in the area. There was even one dealership that I know I could have purchased one for ~$25K+, but it was not the color/options I was looking for...and they had 11 on the lot sitting there and it seemed like the salesmen were sweating to make a sale everytime I went there. Nothing against any of color options, but I was only looking for black.
I too see a spike in the DC/MD/Va asking price for used FJ's. I briefly thought of selling mine and opting for a 2011, but I am in love... and I can't just trade up on the next shiny floozy that shows me her new buttons and bigger engine. WE have a commitment! ...but I can still look (as long as she doesn't catch me :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wow. I bought my FJ yesterday; New 2011 4x4 FJ, Convenience package, Off-road package, Daytime running light, Passenger armrest, 17" Aluminum wheels, Roof rack, Tow hitch, $30200.00. And prices are higher in Texas since we have to pay Gulf States Toyota about $1000 for them to "distribute" an FJ to our dealer.

·
Registered
205 Posts
The page won't load for me. I just purchased a brand new 2010 4x4 with upgrade and convenience package with everything but the roof rack for $27,500.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
"WANDERING WAY" says: Also check out this. I'm not affiliated but I see you are from SC. I live in Goose Creek. They have had this for a while. I bet you could get a great deal on it.

I bought my 2010 as a certified used Toyota (if that holds any water) with 34,000 miles and a majority of the bells and whistles for $25,800. I see the FJs are Silver but the prices suggest Gold. :)
^^^^^ Not sure if you understand this but I don't need another FJ.

·
Registered
98 Posts
KBB value on my 07 is $25-$28k and that's way more than I owe on it. If I got that kind of offer I would probably go get a new one.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Every time My wife takes Mine into get serviced the salemen ask if Im ready to trade in for a new one...They even say they will give above book for it. she asked this last time other than its Heavily modded, why they want it back so bad... response was.. We can sell it for as much and faster than a new one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts