Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All-

Me and my buddies, who some of you met when we did Argentine Pass a few weeks ago, are going back up into the area to do some more exploring. They were excited to get their rigs up there and have some fun since they just rode with me before. So we're heading up for the day on Saturday to monkey around a bit.

There will be my FJ, an 06 lifted Taco, an 01 lifted Cherokee, and a newbie Jeep Unlimited.

If anyone is interesting in joining us let me know so we'll know who to expect. Post up and I'll let you know where and when to meet up.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Sorry Adam we are out. To much going on right now. ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
255 Posts
What time and where are ya meeting! It's my friends turn to drive the Trail so my FJ will be parked at her place and we are going to be in her RUBI. If you get this let me know what time your meeting up we would love to join ya.

James
720 299 1970

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What time and where are ya meeting! It's my friends turn to drive the Trail so my FJ will be parked at her place and we are going to be in her RUBI. If you get this let me know what time your meeting up we would love to join ya.

James
720 299 1970
Ehhhh we won't hold that against her...lol, kidding, that would be awesome! We'll be meeting at Einstein Brothers at 55th and Wadsworth at 8:15 and then heading up after getting some Joe. If you don't catch us there you'll probably find us in Georgetown airing down and/or catch us playing on that first Hill climb at the first set of switchbacks. Hope to See Ya!!

P.S. I sent an email to you with my cell number in it. Feel Free to give it a ring!

·
Registered
65 Posts
How far can you get up Argentine Pass? Can you get to the lip and look across to Gray's? Is the snow all melted out? I know there is still snow on Jones Pass.

I am thinking of heading that way on Saturday weather permitting.

Steve

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
probably can't go on this one, but you'll be driving right by my store at Argentine Rd. & 6th... stop and say hi!!

Andii~ you're going to the summit???

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
That's the trail I hit a rock and jacked up my front suspension, one of the clubs I'm in takes care of the trail and it happened after lunch on a clean up run. Have fun and send pics!!!

Just realized it was on the 12th.....doh!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts