Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 789 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from the dealership...the first green one, and first 2010 sold in Colorado! I owe beer twice... :cheers:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Very nice! :rocker:

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Congrays, looks good.

·
Registered
773 Posts
can you show us all a pic of the fender walls where the rips are happening from inside the engine compartment? I wanna know if they look different .

Seeing how they have had 4 years to mod the FJ .... looks like all they came up with was different colors and a backup camera.:silly:

No rear seat window open or other suggestions that made sense.

still a nice looking color congrats:cheers:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll take more pictures tomorrow...I was losing light fast when I took the picture of mine.

·
Registered
140 Posts

Hi guys. Im a former jeeper... well still a jeeper. I have a heavily modified TJ but have now purchased a 2010 Army Green FJ 120. So excited that I have done a little Photoshop work for the first/immediate must have mods. This is what it should entail, black out all silver accessories, 17 in American Racing Mojave Teflon rims, 33in Goodyear DuraTrac tires, 3 inch OME lift, front window tint. Here is what it should look like, think i have the mock sizing pretty close. On the right image i corrected the color a little bit - think the original was over saturated. Cheers!

·
Registered
140 Posts

Here is a larger image

·
Registered
490 Posts
Very nice PS job. Looks good, should look even better once you've actually don't it to the FJ.
I have the Black Diamond w/ black steelies. Have always thought about making them white to match the roof.
Man that AG is a sweetie! Just for grins, could you post a pic of what yours would look like with white steelies?

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
I think white wheels, mirrors, and front grille surround would give it the ultimate retro look. I'm planning to "white out" the mirrors and grille on my Sandstorm FJ.

1 - 20 of 789 Posts