Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a get together in the Asheville area. May be over dinner and a beer. Sit and talk about the trucks and offroading.

Let me know

Dave

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Where are you located Dave? There are several of us in the Asheville and surrounding areas. Stringmachine,Jamesart86,Tomwill55 to name a few.

Do you get off road much? We go on wheeling trips somewhat often and you would be welcome to come along.

Stan

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Where are you located Dave? There are several of us in the Asheville and surrounding areas. Stringmachine,Jamesart86,Tomwill55 to name a few.

Do you get off road much? We go on wheeling trips somewhat often and you would be welcome to come along.

Stan
Stan
I am outside of Asheville near Hendersonville. I try and go either camping or offroading atleast one weekend a month if not more. Now that summer is here i am trying to go more. Unfortunetly i have not been in about a month due to selling my Land Cruiser to fund the FJC buildup. Once the truck is deleivered this week i will be jumping in to this truck. I already have my OME lift in the shop. Next i need bumpers tires and a roof rack. Let me know when you all go out next time. I would enjoy meeting up and wheeling with some new people. I have a buddy with a built 4runner that i wheel with when he gets days off on the weekend.

Anyways if anyone wants to get a beer let me know.... Always up for some cruiser talk....

Dave

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Sounds like a good idea Dave. Heather and I generally go to Hanna's in Hendersonville most every Friday evening. Let me know if you want to meet up. Perhaps we can get a couple others to come as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hanna Flanagans on Main? I love that place. The home made chicken pot pie is awesome. If we can get a group together that would be great.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Yes, Hanna's is a great place.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
We'll be there Dave, not sure on the time yet.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Can you wait till I get back from Iraq? Lol...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Any of ya'll still interested in meeting up for a beer or something any time soon? Maybe even heading up to a trail for the day? If so please let me know. Dying to meet some guys with FJ's other than the old people in Hendersonville with them

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Any of ya'll still interested in meeting up for a beer or something any time soon? Maybe even heading up to a trail for the day? If so please let me know. Dying to meet some guys with FJ's other than the old people in Hendersonville with them
LOL good luck. 22% of the people moving into Henderson County are retired. Great for the economy, not so good for down town traffic.

We moved house and shop last year down the mountain to Chesnee, SC. Still not too far off. We'd be up for Hanna's some time, Fri or Sat night.

·
Premium Member
1,091 Posts
I would love to meet but I am afraid that I may be disqualified by age. I am still young enough to wheel and drink some beers (but old enough to know not to do both at the same time). There are some great microbreweries in town, all worthy of sampling.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ha well im glad i found out that you moved down there cause i was getting ready to contact you to find out where you were in Hendersonville. I actually got your business card from a buddy of mine and wanted to look you up. I would be down for meeting up at hannah's though on a friday or saturday night if you want man.

·
Registered
8 Posts
[tomwill55][/I would love to meet but I am afraid that I may be disqualified by age. I am still young enough to wheel and drink some beers (but old enough to know not to do both at the same time). There are some great microbreweries in town, all worthy of sampling.]

Man age doesn't bother me at all...lol unless your ninety then we may have to talk but other than that man your part of the FJ club now. All are welcome. You should try to come to any little meet and greets we can pull together here soon. Especially since your so close to Hendersonville. So few of us in this area got to keep it close.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Ha well im glad i found out that you moved down there cause i was getting ready to contact you to find out where you were in Hendersonville. I actually got your business card from a buddy of mine and wanted to look you up. I would be down for meeting up at hannah's though on a friday or saturday night if you want man.
I miss Hannah's and Binions Steak House too. Saturday is better for us as we never know when Heather will be getting out of work on a Fri evening. Tom has had his FJ for several years now and has been out wheeling with us, great guy.

Our new shop is only 45 minutes south of Hendersonville. Do a google maps on 111 Dozer Rd, Chesnee, SC 29323.

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Hi SandstormStriker, from Wake Forest, NC!

I just wanted to invite you to post this up over on our North Carolina FJ Cruisers site:

North Carolina FJ Cruisers - Portal

We have quite a few people from the western part of the state!

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts