Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happened to get an interesting picture of myself while up in Asheville, NC today-

·
Registered
387 Posts
cool.... nice lookin rig too

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never take pics of my rig, but I happened to have my camera with me. I couldn't resist because it was krinkley (good word) and kinda sepia toned with the color of the glass.
Thanks Northern, I appreciate it!

·
Registered
368 Posts
I happened to get an interesting picture of myself while up in Asheville, NC today-

The traffic signal seems to be giving you a "High Five" too.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Very nice to see a local site with a nice rig. It makes town seem very urban.I hope that you were able to take advantage of one the 10 micro-breweries in town.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice to see a local site with a nice rig. It makes town seem very urban.I hope that you were able to take advantage of one the 10 micro-breweries in town.
Sorry about the urban feel... I probably found the only generic glass building in town in this picture. My wife and I made a day trip up from Greensboro since she's never been to Asheville before. I think the breweries will be for another trip for us when we're staying over night. Maybe we'll try to come up for Bele Chere since it's been years since I've been.

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts