Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there I was at the gas station yesterday, and these two guys come out of the store, both with suitcases of Bud lite in their hands. They are seriously checking out my rig, an one says to me" Is that one of them there Aussie
VE-hicles". I just smiled in disbelief and said yup. He then says back to me, How'd ya get er over here. So of course I just had to. I say " on a boat".:lol:
Then the other guy says " How's it 4 wheel ". I told him, she can climb a tree. They both nod. Then the first says to me "Is it an automatic".
Now I have to let you all know, I am a paraplegic... in a wheelchair..... So I answer the guy, "yes it's an automatic, I don't do to well with clutches" :lol:
being funny. The guy looked dead serious when he then replies, " Well you can use like them motorcycle type clutches. I busted up laughing, an they drive off. Ya just gotta luv small towns in the South.

:bigthumb:
BirdMan

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Thats a great video, kinda makes me wanna play the banjo now........or not:boohoo:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Aussie
VE-hicles".

So what's the Aussie thing they were talking about? And how else are you supposed to say Ve-hicle??? :lol: Veeee Hick Ull. :lol: I thought that's how everyone said it... ;)

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Great story

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
So there I was at the gas station yesterday, and these two guys come out of the store, both with suitcases of Bud lite in their hands. They are seriously checking out my rig, an one says to me" Is that one of them there Aussie
VE-hicles". I just smiled in disbelief and said yup. He then says back to me, How'd ya get er over here. So of course I just had to. I say " on a boat".:lol:
Then the other guy says " How's it 4 wheel ". I told him, she can climb a tree. They both nod. Then the first says to me "Is it an automatic".
Now I have to let you all know, I am a paraplegic... in a wheelchair..... So I answer the guy, "yes it's an automatic, I don't do to well with clutches" :lol:
being funny. The guy looked dead serious when he then replies, " Well you can use like them motorcycle type clutches. I busted up laughing, an they drive off. Ya just gotta luv small towns in the South.

:bigthumb:
BirdMan

:lol: Nice story. Always believe-they are out there! :roller:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Ya gutta love them cuz it's still illegal to hunt a Wingnut out of season.....lol

I have a similar problem with my FJ and service technicians...They always hop in my FJ and feel the pedal under their left foot and jam it to the floor before hitting the key......WELLLLLLLL.....You see my FJ is an automatic and since I am partially paralyzed (right leg no work) I have a left foot gas pedal and now and then I forget to fold the pedal back out of the way.....Would ya not think they would notice since I am sitting in a wheelchair i might be driving an automatic????

One day a guy at a detailing shop asked me if it would go twice as fast since it had two gas pedals........."Here's your sign.."

·
Registered
499 Posts
Ya gutta love them cuz it's still illegal to hunt a Wingnut out of season.....lol

I have a similar problem with my FJ and service technicians...They always hop in my FJ and feel the pedal under their left foot and jam it to the floor before hitting the key......WELLLLLLLL.....You see my FJ is an automatic and since I am partially paralyzed (right leg no work) I have a left foot gas pedal and now and then I forget to fold the pedal back out of the way.....Would ya not think they would notice since I am sitting in a wheelchair i might be driving an automatic????

One day a guy at a detailing shop asked me if it would go twice as fast since it had two gas pedals........."Here's your sign.."

hahahah

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Full service though. :lol:
Dragon, that was just plain, puke coffee out my nose FUNNY.

Thanks for the laugh, where do I send the bill for my new keyboard?:cheers:

BirdMan

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
........."Here's your sign

Ha, too funny. I'm originally from Maine, and when I read this, reminded me of my Dad. He says that to everyone

B

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Sounds like they need to up it a notch and go to the full Budwieser, cause the lite version is taking its time in the wise category...... :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts