Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member here since 2008, when I began looking at and test driving FJs. Four plus years and many test drives later, I pulled the trigger on Saturday. Found a dealer within a few hours drive that had a 2013 TT 6MT and I knew I had to have it.

Drove to Tony Divino Toyota in Ogden, UT. Drove it for 20 minutes, including on the highway, and decided to dive right in. Instant permanent-grin. :lol:

I'll get some pictures tomorrow and post. Looking forward to many years of FJ cruising. Did I mention I was a little excited? :clap:

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
Congrats! :cheers:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Your stoked, congratulations!

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
I've been a member here since 2008, when I began looking at and test driving FJs. Four plus years and many test drives later, I pulled the trigger on Saturday. Found a dealer within a few hours drive that had a 2013 TT 6MT and I knew I had to have it.

Drove to Tony Divino Toyota in Ogden, UT. Drove it for 20 minutes, including on the highway, and decided to dive right in. Instant permanent-grin. :lol:

I'll get some pictures tomorrow and post. Looking forward to many years of FJ cruising. Did I mention I was a little excited? :clap:
Welcome! Glad to hear they treated you good. I go there for all of my service and they did my mods too. Good people.

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts

·
Banned
127 Posts
whooohoooo! So happy to hear this. Congratulations and welcome to the non-lurker status, haha. :rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whooohoooo! So happy to hear this. Congratulations and welcome to the non-lurker status, haha. :rocker:
My wife is simultaneously flabbergasted and relieved that I finally bought one. :lol: I was "this close" to buying a 2012 TT a couple times this past year...love the red exterior, but the interior was just not for me.

No mods planned in the immediate future, but eventually I'd like an Exp One single hoop front bumper, Icon Stage 2 kit, maybe a hood decal, and eventually 285/70s...don't mind the BFG ATs at all right now.

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
welcome, finally!

·
Premium Member
4,669 Posts
Congrats on the new FJ.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum.