Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 333 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Nice Athena. I remember back when she didn't wear the super swampers, now shes all grown up.

FJ's just look better with 35's on them. (34" LTB's dont look to bad either though :) )

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I know she's all grown up and a mean rock crawlin machine :rofl:..34's are not bad at all :D

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Great write up! Your Rock Beast is definately up to the challenge of you terrain!

Keep the posts and pics coming as you finish your mods, we love it!!!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
we were strongly considering 34's but don't want to lose the clearance the 35's get us... guess it's re-gearing next :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
what we want in the future:

....snip.....

and a super charger (doesn't everybody?)
Yeah, everyone wants one....as long as gas is cheap!

I still debate with myself.....I love having one, but between the cost and $5/gal gas in the recent past, I sometimes wonder if it was the right choice.

On the other hand, it IS a lot of fun, no matter how thirsty it is...

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
yeah but in all honesty... for what we do with Fa~jay~jay it just doesn't make sense what so ever. She's a rock crawler. I'd much rather get a marlin / inchworm.. .that's the way to go really ;)

·
Registered
476 Posts
I can't believe how good your truck looked with no rear bumper. Makes me want to just take mine off and leave it like that...

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
it's a great clearance advantage having it off...

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Looks good, Athena. Nice work on a real usable rig!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
thanks... like I said before she's always evolving for different needs... she's a multi-use vehicle... tomorrow she'll be my snowboarding transportation :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
nice write up! that is an awesome FJ. I love seeing how everyone customizes theirs to there needs and Personality. right down to giving them names and fat asses!:cheers:

(referring strictly to your comment about fajayjay having a Jlo ass)

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
:D.... it's definitely JLo :rofl:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
dont let her fool you...all she does is take the kids to soccer practice and her pilates class at the YWCA in town......that is someone elses rig in the pics. :D

21 - 40 of 333 Posts