Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
It was a pleasure to take you on a tour of the San Juans today i hope you enjoyed it. Everything worked out perfect and 13 fjs made it over imogene and 8 over orphir and nothing bad happened, thats funny how the Gps made you do orphir:lol: I'm just waiting for the images to load on our super slow computer!!! I'm sure they are amazing we will be posting more soon also! catch your around that video camera setup is top knotch!!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Nice pics hey is there video or did I miss it on that link?? Too bad it wasn't clear on the top of imogene, but the pic you took up there in the fog is amazing even if shot behind a windshield, man i was freezing up there:rofl:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics hey is there video or did I miss it on that link?? Too bad it wasn't clear on the top of imogene, but the pic you took up there in the fog is amazing even if shot behind a windshield, man i was freezing up there:rofl:
i'll have the video up after i get back to ATL, unless i can get some time, having much more fun hanging with all the new folks i've met. your a great trail leader

d

·
Registered
2,049 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Awesome videos! I've watched them all!!

Moab looks so sweet.....although lots of the time I would be abusing the sh*t out of the "oh sh*t handle" and have my eyes closed....... :D

P.S. I like the FJ Group Hug clip! :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks katfish, i promise, i'll have some moab hells revenge and canyonlands soon....uggg too much to do and i just got back from acapulco, trying to screw my head back on straight....:)

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
thanks katfish, i promise, i'll have some moab hells revenge and canyonlands soon....uggg too much to do and i just got back from acapulco, trying to screw my head back on straight....:)
HAHA! Nice! Ok, I'll be patient........for a little bit anyway! Your videos are great!

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Nice stuff Dave, can't believe I am just now seeing this.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts