Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

FJNortheasters 4th Annual Northeast Run April 22-24th, 2011
FJNortheasters.org

Dear Potential Vendor/Sponsor,
First let me introduce myself, my name is Peter C. Braatz some of you may know me as “Slither“ on the FJCruiser Forums. I am the first man in charge for the FJ Northeasters. We are a group of off road enthusiasts from all over the Northeast and Canada who share in a common passion for the outdoors.

Our other common bond is our vehicle, the Toyota FJ Cruiser. With Toyota's release of the FJ Cruiser came a whole new wave of off road enthusiasts. People from all walks of life looking for the very first time to get out on the trails and participate in trail runs and get togethers. The FJNortheasters have members from North Carolina to Montreal, Canada. Last year our 3rd Annual Northeast Run pulled in 85 rigs and over 150 attendees over the Easter weekend. We donated over $3,000 to charity as a result of our raffle and overwhelming response to registration.

We come to you as a recognized vendor to the Toyota FJ Cruiser off road community. Many of our members have spent numerous hours and thousands of dollars on aftermarket products to make their rigs more trail worthy. This year we anticipate 80+ Toyota FJ Cruisers as well as some older model Toyota Trucks(FJ40, FJ60,4Runner, Mini's, & Tacoma's) . We are asking you , as a vendor and off road enthusiast, for help in continuing our organizations success. Any sponsorship, donations, or recognition on your behalf would be greatly appreciated by the current members of the FJNortheasters. Whether it’s in the form of your product, a monetary donation, gift certificate, t-shirt, or recognition of our event we would appreciate your help. The event is Easter weekend , April 22nd-24th 2011. With each donation received your company logo/banner will be placed on our home page in the FJNortheasters.org website with a link bringing members to your site. The Premier Sponsors will be placed on the event T-shirt as well as given a banner at the top of the website homepage. All sponsors will be listed in our event schedule/flyer and recognized on our homepage.

We know that in these tough economic times that donations are difficult for vendors, especially the smaller one product guys. Anything you can donate is appreciated, including literature regarding your products. We will be handing out info packets so it’s a win/win for you as well as the FJ Northeasters Organization.
So please consider helping out the FJ Northeasters anyway you can. We appreciate your time and consideration. Thank You on behalf of the FJ Northeasters, Peter C. Braatz

All e-mails can be sent to: [email protected]
All donations can be sent to:
FJNortheasters.org-Please PM me for details

· Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please take time to read it through ladies and gents. It's going to be a great time again this year!:cheers:

· Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You Ricochet Offroad for your support of the FJNortheasters. You logo and a link to your site will be posted in the sponsors page on our website! PM sent..:cheers:

· Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't be afraid to hop on board. This is a great advertising opportunity!:cheers:

· Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last years event hosted 85 rigs and over 150 participants. This is a great audience for your product!:bigthumb:

· Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Definitely a great opportunity to get your product in front of the audience that will be buying them!:cheers:

· Registered
5,277 Posts
Tough to explain how much wandering around the parking lot at the Comfort Inn and at Rausch affects the way you decide to mod your truck. When you get over 80 FJs together in one spot they are sure to discuss mods probably more than anything......

· Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2009 Group Photo

Last years raffle goodies!

Raffle crowd!

· Registered
12,700 Posts
2009 Group Photo

AWESOME TURNOUT for SURE !... :clap:

Looks like a summit group photo... :bigthumb:

:bump: for SPONSORS !...

· Registered
5,277 Posts
And that isn't even all the trucks.... There were some that wheeled Friday and not saturday and if memory serves I think there was a trail group (or two) that had not made it off the trails on time.... I distinctly remember someone at the raffle dinner saying they were "having too much fun to come in"....lol. I know I didn't want to come back in when we did. I just remember we were all tired by the end of the day.

I see some familiar vendors are taking advantage of the "captive audience" concept of having so many potential customers all in one place. Makes me wish I had a product to offer.

· Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I encourage all active forum vendors to visit the FJNortheasters.org home page to see how we advertise your company once you commit to our run. I can't express how important it is to get your products out in front of your target group!

· Registered
5,277 Posts
:bump: for the cause. This is the place to get your products seen on the east coast. The FJNortheasters have over 330 members now... And 90 of the most devote wheelers are going to be at this run....

· Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BUMP FOR THE 2011 4th Annual Northeast Run!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.