1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
There's a chance they don't WANT locals knowing about all the 'nut jobs' coming to town! Would you? ;)

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
I'm going anyway, but I would think that this would be organized so that they knew there would be a group of nut jobs attending. :lol:
Yep.

I guess you know now why I was asking you about the Badlands a week ago.

I know that everyone that is signed up with the Trail Teams website got an email about the event. I hope they get a good turn out.

We were hoping to go, but it doesn't look like it's going to workout for us. It's just to close before we leave for Moab and the Summit.

·
Sockless Superstar
11,807 Posts
Yep.

I guess you know now why I was asking you about the Badlands a week ago.

I know that everyone that is signed up with the Trail Teams website got an email about the event. I hope they get a good turn out.

We were hoping to go, but it doesn't look like it's going to workout for us. It's just to close before we leave for Moab and the Summit.
I was thinking the same. Can I urge you to go? I would love to see you and Terry again, and I happen to know there are still rooms at Hotel Attica for like $55 a night.

...no need to break anything as I signed up for moderate wheeling. PM coming regarding something else.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Not to sound stupid, but when I go to the site it reads like you will only be on the trails for a couple of hours each day. Is it an option to go out for both full days? The other concern I have is how crowded it may be due to the holiday weekend. I have never been there, is the turnout something to worry about? I am not a fan of crowded trails.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Not to sound stupid, but when I go to the site it reads like you will only be on the trails for a couple of hours each day. Is it an option to go out for both full days? The other concern I have is how crowded it may be due to the holiday weekend. I have never been there, is the turnout something to worry about? I am not a fan of crowded trails.
I think the registration will be limited, so they won't be crowed.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Bump, any more info on wheeling all day?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Im registered and cannot wait...Im new to 4wheelin and we will be camping over night. My brother inlaw is coming in from NY with his FJ. Look forward to meeting everyone.

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Im registered and cannot wait...Im new to 4wheelin and we will be camping over night. My brother inlaw is coming in from NY with his FJ. Look forward to meeting everyone.
Glad to hear that you are coming. We are looking forward to the trip as well.

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
this is very tempting, only about an hour and a half from my Moms house? hmm...

That would mean Moms cooking and sleep in my old bedroom,

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
this is very tempting, only about an hour and a half from my Moms house? hmm...

That would mean Moms cooking and sleep in my old bedroom,
Mike, you know you want to :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nobody hear knows me yet, but I will be there will bells on! I'm super-duper excited about finding this Trail Teams event only one gas tank away from home!!!:clap:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts