Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
That will be the first time off road for my FJ. I hope I get to put some faces to some of the people in this forum. I am coming from Peoria, IL. Anybody else from around here coming??:king:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey all,

I'll be attending! Coming from about 20 minutes north of Detroit.
My FJ is only two weeks old, and this will be it's maiden off-road voyage!!!:clap::clap: The last time I did any true wheeling was about 20 years ago.:mecry: I can't wait to try out the FJ off-road. I think i'll be camping as well. Does anyone know if the campground at Badlands has any room left? If they will allow two tents on a site I would be willing to split camping costs with someone. I hope the stock Dunlops are up to the task!
I can't wait till next weekend to put some faces with names on the forum.
See everyone there!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Coming up on Sunday, looking forward to meeting everybody!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Anyone know how hard it is to change your trail time? I am registered for Sat and Sun but need to change to Sat P.M. I emailed trail teams through there contact web page. How close do they watch it? Looking forward to going

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
i registered for the saturday event @3pm,green trail.don't want to damage fj before ouray.

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Anyone know how hard it is to change your trail time? I am registered for Sat and Sun but need to change to Sat P.M. I emailed trail teams through there contact web page. How close do they watch it? Looking forward to going
Just sent you a PM regarding this info. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Just sent you a PM regarding this info. :)
thanks, they got back to me by the time I came in for lunch.
I don't know what I was thinking when I registered for sat am, if I go out Sat pm I anly need to pay for 1 night at hotel.
Gonna try beginner on Sat @ 3, don't know how much of a beginner I am. Been going off the road for 15 years with my job but the only advice I was ever given was "I'd just hit it hard":lol:eek:r "don't bend the truck". going on the medium Sun am. Looking forward to it

·
Registered
58 Posts
No one here knows us yet. My wife Diana and I (Kevin) are signed up for this event also! We are camping at the camp ground right near the entrance to the park. See you there!!!!

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
I´ve never been to any of this events. What about food? Do we bring our lunch bag? Do they sell food there?

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Bring any food you want for lunch! I don't think the park has food beyond snacks. I'm looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone!

Please feel free to interrupt any conversations I/we might be involved in. Join in!!

M

·
Registered
28 Posts
Most of the Hoosier Cruisers and our Chicago area friends are going to be camping at Summers Carrol campgrounds which is approximately 7 miles from the park. A lot of us will be setting up camp Friday afternoon to avoid early morning driving to make the event. It's a much nicer campgrounds than the one next to the park, and alcohol is allowed.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

Clint

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Most of the Hoosier Cruisers and our Chicago area friends are going to be camping at Summers Carrol campgrounds which is approximately 7 miles from the park. A lot of us will be setting up camp Friday afternoon to avoid early morning driving to make the event. It's a much nicer campgrounds than the one next to the park, and alcohol is allowed.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

Clint
Clint! I'll see you in a few days!! I can't wait. I've already warned Heidi and AJ that I'll be there. ;)

Maureen

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Bring any food you want for lunch! I don't think the park has food beyond snacks. I'm looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone!

Please feel free to interrupt any conversations I/we might be involved in. Join in!!

M

21 - 40 of 43 Posts