Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ATX Thugs and BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO

Guys, I just got my ATX Thugs in 17's and the look hot. Ok now I need wheel locks. Who makes wheel locks for the Thugs? The guys at the Tirerack have no idea! I brought the lug to the Autozone and nothing looks like it. Thug owners please respond.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What sise tires are you running and what offset did you use. Tirerack tells you to get -6 offset, but I'm concerned that that is too agressive. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Get yourself some narrow spline drive type. It prevents easy theft and comes with a socket that won't scar the lug holes when mounting and dimounting, Gorilla should have something for you. All the major auto stores carry some version of these. Or just search a little harder on here and you'll find the answer.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Some gorilla lugs should be the solution, lets see some pics of thoseThugs on the FJ!:rocker:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Guys, I just got my ATX Thugs in 17's and the look hot. Ok now I need wheel locks. Who makes wheel locks for the Thugs? The guys at the Tirerack have no idea! I brought the lug to the Autozone and nothing looks like it. Thug owners please respond.

I'm using black "Gorilla" locking lugnuts on my 17 x 8.5 AR Thugs (with rivets). It looks great! The model number for the lugnut set is "GOR 26144HT". You should still reconfirm the numbers just in case. I hope this helps?

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
So -6 offset, what size are the tires? I can't tell from the pic 2?5/70R17.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts