Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's a new year and the memory of Mike continues. In honer of Mike and for his family we are donating a new set of our 2007-2009 Metal-tech 4x4 step sliders. This auction will close on Monday Jan 24th, 12 noon PST.

I remember when I first met Mike at the first Summit. At one point he tail gunned for me on a run and did the best job ever communicating on the CB on the progression of our run. I remember him quietly bringing me to the back of his truck and asking if his rear door was hurt too bad by the tree that got him backing up the dark. I told him yup it's dented but part of having his truck on the trails and consider it a badge. He smiled and said I guess its part of it and his first "trail damage". In the years to come it was always great to see him at the event. Great guy and will always be remembered here at Metal-tech.

The auction:

This is for a set of brand new 2007-2009 Metal-tech step sliders
We are paying for UPS shipping to the lower 48 and 100% of the proceeds go to Mikes family. We will ship as soon as we have a moderator payment conformation.

NOTE: Who ever is the second highest bidder will get one of our coveted work shirts from us as well. It will be shipped to your lower 48 address on Metal-tech. SO BID hard, top two get cool stuff. (the bid has to be at least a $20 difference from the winning bid.)

NOTE: Who ever is the second highest bidder will get one of our coveted work shirts from us as well. It will be shipped to your lower 48 address on Metal-tech. SO BID hard, top two get cool stuff.

Bidding to start at $10

·
Premium Member
12,962 Posts
$100

·
Premium Member
12,962 Posts
$300.00

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
(MODS not chit chat just working the room here)

Its free shipping to the buyer. I have been to plenty of fundraiser auctions where the parts go for more than the retail price. Keep the bids coming folks!

Remember 2nd highest bidder (the bid has to be at least a $20 difference) is getting one of our shop shirts. So you win something jacking the final price up. he he he. :rocker:

Mark

1 - 20 of 33 Posts