Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This year, Audiovox, a consumer electronics company built a 2010 FJ with the help of:

n-fab, Magnaflow, BMF wheels, Dick Cepek, PIAA, Daystar, Dynamat, IXOS, and plasmaglow.

Still need to do a few more mods, but I hope everyone enjoys the picts.

For complete picts, please visit Jensen's facebook page:

Welcome to Facebook

Attachments

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Looks damn good man! I don't know if this was meant as show truck, or you plan on actually wheeling it, but if you do: 1. Those predators are crap, they will bend and snag on rocks. 2. The wheels look good, but 20's for offroading are terrible, they will get scratched to hell and don't allow sidewall flex.

But I have no idea of your intentions and you should have no reason to listen to me, just me .02. Again, love the way it looks!

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Looks nice...

X2 on what tornadolax11 said... too much bling for me...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone.

@ tornadolax11 - Correct, it was built as a show truck, but at the same time we wanted to pay tribute to all the off-road enthusiasts out there and not build a fake truck.

I hear what you are saying about your choice for off-road products and you are clearly an avid off-roader... having said that, the companies that participated on the vehicle build make OUTSTANDING products and we were glad to partner with them.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate you taking the time.

JF

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice build. Is that a stock paint job with 20 layers of wax, or is it custom paint? It looks crazy good.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@ pstkup - Actually it is stock, with a fresh wash and Meguire's Show Car Mist to detail it.... Also helps the FJ is 3 months old :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts