Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Yay for Chick N Stitchen.... we love you Lisa!

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Congratulations Lisa - nice write up - :cheers:

-

-

·
Banned
26 Posts
Awesome!

Congratulations!

Thank you for doing the backpacks up, it was a lot of work but worth it (from what I see in the pics!).

There was even one person on FJCC who donated a pack to CheFJ!

Talk about warm fuzzies!

...and my second toe is longer than my big toe.
(I thought I was your big toe??)

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Very cool Lisa! Congrats. :)

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts

·
Banned
3,593 Posts
Wow...way to go Lisa....I didn't even know you came to this site.....You're famous everywere!!!
musta' been a good 200 post's you made here......3000 got you nothin' but love over there....:rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congrats Lisa. You guys were great company at the Summit.

James and Angie

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
MG: What is the most unusual thing about you?

dirtchick: Oh heck I’m pretty usual, how about my abnormally large feet ...and my second toe is longer than my big toe.
OMG, my second toe is longer than my big toe too, but I thought that was normal....thank you for destroying that for me :)

Congrats Lisa, we really missed meeting you at the Summit, although it was a brief but total pleasure to meet your husband Dave. Hope to catch you on a trail soon.

Of course your realize you're the first SS owner to get the "Member of the Month" recognition....way to trailblaze, and we're proud of you SS sister :clap::clap::clap:, your FJ pics look awesome too.

Cheers,
K.

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Congrats Lisa!!

You deserve to be in the spotlight. :) You did such an awesome job on the backpacks for the kids at the Summit and we appreciate you stepping up and helping out in such a big way. I can't wait to see what you bring to the 09 Summit.

By the way, great looking Sandstorm you have there. :rocker:

·
Registered
835 Posts
LISA!

You guys were AWESOME on the trails with us! Those running boards never looked better.

*Blame all damage on Jake, Swicago is starting a class action suit for poor spotting:lol::rofl::jester:

But seriously.....

BOTH my kids won a blue embroidered backpack at the kids raffle, and I have yet to pry one of them loose.:mecry:

You guys rock for that:cheers:

Great interview, (props to Muddygrrl for prying all that great info out of you!)
and hope to see you guys and your new rockrails on the trail soon!

I think the forum should buy you some Rockrails (trade for advertising) for being member of the month. How bout it guys.. Hook a sista up!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts