Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Sockless Superstar
11,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got a bit off schedule due to the summit, but here it is for the next month.

All photos must be sent to me via private message or e-mail.
DO NOT POST YOUR PHOTO IN THIS THREAD
Only one submission per forum member.

Photos over 600 x 800 pixels will be resized. Smaller than 600 x 800 pixel photos will be left as they are. Please do not have any signatures on your photo or any indicator as to whose photo it is as this is supposed to be somewhat anonymous.

All Photos must be received by Sunday August 10th at 3:30 pm CST

The winner will win $100 in forum dollars to be used with any supporting vendor on this site.

...and the theme for the month of August is....

Your best FJ Cruiser Summit Photo For those of you who did not attend, my apologies. There is always next year :)

This can be of your FJ, People, Flowers, a Sunset, Mountain scene, Ghost Town etc. The FJC does NOT need to be in the photo

Good luck to all!! :)

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,655 Posts
Can I enter a pic of what my FJ was doing while you all were at the summit?

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Now to sift through the 900 something photos. ugg.
Indeed.
Actually, I got 1,600+ and 40 videos from this trip totally over 3GB of data.
Man! this is a lot of great lookin scenery to 'have to' preview before deciding what to enter.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
We got a bit off schedule due to the summit, but here it is for the next month.

...and the theme for the month of August is....

"]Your best FJ Cruiser Summit Photo For those of you who did not attend, my apologies.[/B] There is always next year :)
Summitism at it's ugliest. :lol:

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Do I sense a little 'antisummitism' there? :lol:

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Hey....contest questions...
Does the image have to be at the Summit (i.e. within any particular geographical boundary, or within any particular date range like the 16th through the 20th), or could it be from somewhere on our journey to or back home from the Summit?

·
Sockless Superstar
11,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey....contest questions...
Does the image have to be at the Summit (i.e. within any particular geographical boundary, or within any particular date range like the 16th through the 20th), or could it be from somewhere on our journey to or back home from the Summit?
Well, I really didn't think it would come down to this ;) but let's say it needs to be after your arrival in Ouray and before your departure from Ouray. Side trips during your stay allowed. ...before and after not allowed. Does that work?

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Well, I really didn't think it would come down to this ;) but let's say it needs to be after your arrival in Ouray and before your departure from Ouray. Side trips during your stay allowed. ...before and after not allowed. Does that work?
:lol: Ya, of coruse it works. You set the rules.
It's just that my best photo from the whole trip was from on our way home on Sunday. :mecry: Oh well. I'll just have to make it work. I totally understand. :bigthumb:

By the way, without kowing the area as well as some may, how you gonna police this particular rule?

...Actually, now that I think of this great community we have on the forum, :rocker::clap::cheers: it's obvious that won't be necessary.

Thanks.

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
I don't know guys, I think the pic in Dragon's sig line is pretty awesome!! I cannot wait till next year. I am looking forward to this months submittals!!!!

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts