Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Aussies who bought/ordered an FJ, which state are you from ?

• Northern Territory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • South Australia

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Victoria

Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Australian Capital Territory

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • Queensland

Votes: 23 21.5%
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Hey guys - new to the forum. Ordered my brick red FJ a couple of weeks ago in Perth and like the rest - can't wait!!

Cheers

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey guys - new to the forum. Ordered my brick red FJ a couple of weeks ago in Perth and like the rest - can't wait!!

Cheers
G'day! How long till yours arrives?

Also from WA, have ordered a white FJ and now playing the waiting game.

Should organise a cruise when the vehicles arrive. I'm sure there will be other WA crew on the forums by then.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
G'day! How long till yours arrives?

Also from WA, have ordered a white FJ and now playing the waiting game.

Should organise a cruise when the vehicles arrive. I'm sure there will be other WA crew on the forums by then.
I saw a white one (the first i've seen outside the dealer) driving through Craigie last night - very sweet!

The cruise is a great idea - although the dealer hasn't even had a guess at when mine might arrive :mecry:

·
Registered
133 Posts
I saw a white one (the first i've seen outside the dealer) driving through Craigie last night - very sweet!

The cruise is a great idea - although the dealer hasn't even had a guess at when mine might arrive :mecry:
Yep, I saw the exact same car in Craigie hahah, what a small world! Made a post about it on my thread in this forum. Just as I was coming to terms with having to wait for it, I see one!!

Well as soon as we get our cars, we can organise a meet up and a bit of a cruise, maybe even take them off-road if you're keen (that's my plan)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi fellow Aussie's
Why don't we also add the colours we purchased as well,i am sure we would all be interested to find out what we will see on our roads,i have ordered Jungle,which is Army Green in the USA.
regards
AUSSIE CRUISER:cheers:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Someone keyed your FJ?

Linching should be reserved for those low lifes!!! And it would be justified if you caught them!

Where were you parked and how deep are the scratches??

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Voodoo Blue. Now with aftermarket KEYED scratches to drivers door. B...tds
That's painful to hear. Although I guess we are going to be a bit of a target for all the dipsticks out there - something to keep in mind.

That's why I want a bullbar!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's painful to hear. Although I guess we are going to be a bit of a target for all the dipsticks out there - something to keep in mind.

That's why I want a bullbar!
Buy a couple of cheap SD card video cameras and have them record when park where you might think it's going to bullied ... :thinkerg:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts