Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All,
I'm trying to find out how many folks are going to the FJ Summit leaving from Austin Texas. To my knowledge, there are only three of us. I believe we are leaving Monday the 14th but not sure of the time. We would love some company!!!

Gottagetone
ERok
stc_vmax

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I had a blast! It was cool cruising down I-40 and picking up a 4th, FJ-Dozer, along the way. Good to meet you Cody. Keep a watch out, I may be planning an event with the TT if possible for early next year. What a cool pic, great idea to stop and take it Cody!

·
Registered
396 Posts
I had a blast! It was cool cruising down I-40 and picking up a 4th, FJ-Dozer, along the way. Good to meet you Cody. Keep a watch out, I may be planning an event with the TT if possible for early next year. What a cool pic, great idea to stop and take it Cody!
Nice to meet you too Matt. I didn't see you much once we got to Ouray, but I saw Dale and Eric quite a bit. Thanks for letting me tag along with you guys.

I'll be looking for that possible TT run.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was great meeting you and Lori. What is your address and I'll send you a dvd with all the pictures I took. If you are interested Matt, I'll send you one as well. Just drop me a PM.

Dale

1 - 5 of 5 Posts