Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the FJC is going to be coming to Australia pretty soon, i have noticed quite a few Aussies joining the site.

What do y'all think about creating a Australia sub-forum amongst the rest of the geographic sub-forums?

Also, when is the scheduled release date in Japan?

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Excellent idea! FJ's were supposed to be available in Japan on Dec 4, 2010. I haven't seen any yet though.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Hopefully there will be some hot aussie women joining...and maybe they can revive the Hot Chic Thread!.....just sayin :lol:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yeah, I too would like to see what aftermarket stuff materializes there. And, pictures of Australia's Outback and maybe some native aborigines. I would reciprocate with picts of our counter-culture of cowboys, indians, and pioneers that still lurk around the hills here in the Pacific NW.

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I too would like to see what aftermarket stuff materializes there. And, pictures of Australia's Outback and maybe some native aborigines. I would reciprocate with picts of our counter-culture of cowboys, indians, and pioneers that still lurk around the hills here in the Pacific NW.
I hadn't even thought about that! Now i can't wait to see some pics of the FJ in the outback!

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
That's a big YES on the Aussie Sub-Forum idea. I would love to see their rigs and scenery. It will be very interesting to see the difference between the American style of 'bigger tire/crawling' mods and the Aussie style of 'durability in the middle of freakin nowhere' mods. Hopefully this will bring more ideas and more cool toys for us as well.

Side Note: I'm still making more payments than mods to mine, but I have been bugging ARB to see if they plan to expand their FJ line. Specifically I'd like to see the Side Protection Steps and the Brush Bars that tie them into the Bull bar up front. No response yet.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Definitely - great idea (unbiased as an Oz expat)

Then there might even be further diesel envy... down the road

1 - 9 of 9 Posts