Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2015 Toyota FJ Cruiser | new car review

Editor rating: Excellent

"At first glance it is hard to fall in love with the 2015 Toyota FJ Cruiser. It looks like the front of an old Land Cruiser has been bolted onto the middle part of a helicopter, and then attached to the back of a Hummer. But the longer you stare at it, the more you begin to see the appeal. It just wants you to take it out to the desert and give it a good thrashing. It doesn’t care about its looks, and it certainly doesn’t care what you think. A shame, because it will never know how much you’ll love it."

·
Desert Moderator
6,067 Posts
Honest review - and yes - they are very popular out here in the UAE.

·
Registered
48 Posts
"The dashboard sits between two pipes, effectively, and there are plenty of what look like roof panels nailed here and there."

"It’s like a Meccano set, it doesn’t blend together seamlessly, it is all just bolted together. It feels mechanical, not scientific."

I'm looking for the "roof panels nailed here and there" in my mechanical and unscientific 14 and I just don't see them.

And of course, I about fell off my chair on this next one:

"The rear passenger doors are hinged backwards, which means that an entire Marine Corps can enter and exit with ease."

I love my FJ too, but c'mon. They must have a Marine Corps comprised entirely of midgets over there for this to be an honest statement!!

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Oops , found them.

FJ Cruiser LED Daytime Running Lights W/Fog Lights (BLACK) 07-2014
Item# FL-DRL-TFJ07-BK
$259.99$237.99
Quantity:
Submit

*Complete set (both sides included)

*Increase visibility during heavy rain, snow, fog and night time driving

*Comes with light bulbs, on-off switch, wiring harness, relay and mounting brackets

*Designed as direct bolt-on replacement parts

*These lights are made by an OE approved and ISO certified manufacturer with the to quality meet or exceed all OE standards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts