Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
The article is kind of stupid. Just a few sentences re-printed from other sources, a couple of pictures - I can write better than that. I don't even think the guy who wrote it took FJ for a ride.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Don't you feel sorry for any trailin' Brits though? Now being offered in the entire country? Did I read that right?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I've never heard of a dash board referred to as 'messy' before.

this article should be taken with a grain of salt !

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
bubbahotep said:
I've never heard of a dash board referred to as 'messy' before.

this article should be taken with a grain of salt !
or a spot of tea and crumpets!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
"stretched Land Cruiser chassis"
Maybe they call the Prado a Land Cruisers over there but I dismissed this article after reading that.

·
Registered
552 Posts
caliFJ said:
f'em - they got crappy food, crappy weather, crappy women and above all blair.........blah
Wish we had Blair as Bush's front man, he could do all the press conferences. What's with the snippy Brit who referees to the on road ability of the FJ, give me a break he is just scared if the import them Land Rover will go out of business being the cost difference would kill rover.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
"It’s a whopper – as big as a five-door Land Rover Defender Station Wagon."

Wow I didn't know it was so big! Does the FJ feel huge when you're next to it?

I thought it got really good marks from other magazines about feeling really good on the road?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
It is surprisingly big. I love it. I'm going from a full size long bed truck with this thing so I WANT big. I don't want tiny Jeep Wrangler type action. It's not Tahoe huge, but think somewhere between a 4-runner and a tahoe leaning more towards the 4-runner end of it.

It's a lot bigger than the pictures make you believe. I thought it would be Rav-4 sized at best, but it has quite a bit more pressence than that.

And again, KUDOS to Air... it's almost like he went to sleep a punk-ass and woke up a senior member of the forums or something... I can't quite wrap my tiny little mind around it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts