Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

For those who don't know, AutoGuide.com has made available for your download the AutoGuide Mobile App, available to Apple and Android Phones and Tablets. It’s available as a free or paid version. You can find it by searching “AutoGuide” in the app store or by clicking here: Free Automotive, Car Mobile App - Apple & Android

The functionality of the free vs. paid app is the same; however, the major difference between the two is the presence of the advertisements, or absence thereof, respectively.

For users who access the forum using a mobile browser, you will not be prompted to download the app every time you access the forum. The prompt is cookie-based and will only happen once every 30 days, unless you delete all the cookies off your mobile device or use the browser’s incognito mode.

Regards,
CG - Community Support

·
Premium Member
1,380 Posts
Whatever the latest update is. Put me down for don't like it. They have made complicated what was once simple and intuitive. I wish there was a way to download the old version. I am turning auto update off.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
231 Posts
It appears to be broken

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Nothing is working WTF?

·
Administrator
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The app appears to be good now. If you're an Iphone user there is an update in the app store that resolved the crashing issue brought on by the new IOS 7.1 update.

Thanks

~ dm, community support

·
Administrator
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you are on IOS and have not upgraded to 7.1 and your app is crashing, the update should have fixed it.
But to be safe we have submitted another upgrade to the apple store and It is now avalible. If it is still crashing, can
you please get us a copy of the crash log from your device.

If you are on IOS7.1 right now nothing will fix this, please contact your apple IT guy, they will inform you
that the new IOS 7.1 causes apps to go crazy and has been causing major issues, this is a known issue of apples
and they are working to correct it. We are also working on an update that works with IOS 7.1

HB

·
Registered
10,293 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
If you are on IOS and have not upgraded to 7.1 and your app is crashing, the update should have fixed it.
But to be safe we have submitted another upgrade to the apple store and It is now avalible. If it is still crashing, can
you please get us a copy of the crash log from your device.

If you are on IOS7.1 right now nothing will fix this, please contact your apple IT guy, they will inform you
that the new IOS 7.1 causes apps to go crazy and has been causing major issues, this is a known issue of apples
and they are working to correct it. We are also working on an update that works with IOS 7.1

HB
Here we go

Attachments

·
Premium Member
146 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
I had to delete the AG free app and purchase the regular AG app for $2.99. The pay version works just fine.

thats what i did. honestly its worth it, i never buy apps but made an exception for this one

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Works now and for the past few days. I had to delete the free version too, and pay for the app for the second or third time due to upgrading devices

·
Administrator
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Works now and for the past few days. I had to delete the free version too, and pay for the app for the second or third time due to upgrading devices

I think you might be able to dispute the charge with your app store if you already made the purchase with your account (app store/phone account) before.

Glad to hear the app is working correctly for you guys :cheers:

~ dm, community support

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Thanks Admin! Usually admins are like a one way street on other forums and never talk back :lol: thanks for keeping us updated!

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
I'm with thormcse, the new look and feel to the app is terrible! Even months later and I still don't like it at all!!! I used to spend a lot of time on here, but not anymore. It's awful. I wish I could go back, too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts