Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched everywhere on this forum for the AUX light switch set up with aftermarket lights (hella 500) i cant find a diagram anywhere, only for the foglight switch...

is there anyone who has a diagram for the aux switch... thanks :bigthumb:

·
Registered
436 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Re: AUX light switchset up question

First thing to help you figure this out is for you to know that what you have there is the OEM FOG light switch, not the Aux light switch. So the above link provided by AA2D won't help much. Let me see if I can rustle up the correct link real quick...

Here it is, just skip the light install section and move straight to the switch bit:
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...mper-fog-lights-inst-w-toyota-oem-switch.html

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet thanks guys, idk i may just use the crappy switches hella provides for the meantime i just wanted something alittle more oem looking

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
what you want is the AUX switch and harness with the Aux relay hack... thats what i did for my hella 500s on my metal tech bumper... you really just need the relay the switch and harness behind the dash...

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Here is how I wired the 6-pin FJ AUX switch with the Hella Micro DE fogligh harness/switch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts