Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a switch so I can hook up my Acro Lights that came with my new DeMello bumper.

Any recommendations where to find a reasonably priced switch, either OEM or other?

Thanks

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
if you like the stock look you can go with TRD switches they have a couple of different switches with a light graphic and works with the interior light dimmer dial. I put one for my fuegos on the bull bar and one for the four LaPaz on the roof top.

I picked up the switches on-line at Sparks Toyota
PT297-35072-LS Offroad Lights Switch
PT297-35070-AS Auxiliary Lights Switch

They also have connectors and relays for plugging into the stock electrical system. I have a couple of Toyota install docs and FJ Electrical system doc posted on my blog Not Your Mother's Headlights if you want to review them.

good luck

Paul

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
I need to get a switch so I can hook up my Acro Lights that came with my new DeMello bumper.

Any recommendations where to find a reasonably priced switch, either OEM or other?

Thanks
five bucks at walmart or local auto store. Popping out the blanks is easy with a credit card or small screw driver. Snip the backing a bit and drill a hole for the switch, push the switch through and I wrapped the backing with electrical tape to snug it up b4 I pushed it in.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can you wire these switched to the PIAA switches? My PIAA awitch has a green light when off and lights up red when on. I know there are four wires, but will any or all of the switches listed above work with a PIAA coversion? Thanks

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.