Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

As of today, a manual Titanium Silver FJ Cruiser arrived and it's unspoken for at Sierra Toyota. Yes, MSRP.:D

I ordered a Titanium Silver 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser on March 6, 2006 and I took receipt of it on April 19, 2006. I’ve owned many vehicles in the past and this is the first time that I’ve ever ordered one without first inspecting and test driving it. I placed my complete trust and faith in Toyota and it proved to be an outstanding decision! The FJ Cruiser is far beyond my expectations!! An absolutely great vehicle!! :D

I owe a huge thanks to my sales consultant, Ms. Mary Renn, for making my purchase a pleasant and enjoyable experience. She was exceptional at keeping me informed and a consummate professional. Mary is knowledgeable, competent, and friendly. In fact, Mary has a knack of making a person feel comfortable, relaxed and stress-free during the purchase. She willingly went beyond the usual responsibilities and obligations and kept me informed on a nearly daily basis over a 7 week period. She answered my “numerous” emails and called me regularly to provide updates on the vehicle’s status and arrival date. Mary is straight-forward, honest, fair, and most importantly non-pressuring. In fact, Mary genuinely displayed a reassuring confidence in Toyota vehicles. Thanks Mary! :D

This is the second vehicle that I’ve purchased through Sierra Toyota. I’m proud to tell others that I’m a member of the Sierra Toyota family. They’ve earned my continuing loyalty, trust, and respect.

Don't hesitate to contact Mary Renn at Sierra Toyota. I promise, you won't regret it!!

2596 Fry Blvd
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
(520) 458-8880
Fax: (520) 459-2303
CP: (520) 249-7640
Email: [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts