Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have the AVIC-D2 for $899.99 with the "no questions asked" Costco return policy although they are not an authorized dealer for the product. Probably a safer bet for this unit than most of the online bait-and-switch operations.

·
Registered
794 Posts
This is a great deal, they must have got a big break on em since Pioneer wants out of these pieces.

Great deal if you can't wait, just remember the D3 will be out in 3 months.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
They have the AVIC-D2 for $899.99 with the "no questions asked" Costco return policy although they are not an authorized dealer for the product. Probably a safer bet for this unit than most of the online bait-and-switch operations.
i love costco, i bought my son a psp there. he broke it after 4 months, i returned it, got my money back-no questions asked . :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've started to check the Costco.com "What's new" section for the occasional good buy. They had great deals on PIAA lights for a few days that then disappeared. You never know what they might turn up with.

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
It doesn't play DVD's?!?! WTF???

·
Banned
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pioneer makes an iPOD interface for the D2 (CD-IB100II). Sounds great - the onscreen interface sucks - and it locks out the iPOD front panel interface. I got one for free with the D2. If you remove one wire on the internal harness of the interface you regain control of everything from the iPOD and lose the D2 interface. This basically gives you a cable that charges the iPOD and provides great sound - ok for free but you would have to decide how much it worth to you (they go for around $50).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts