Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New work and long hours had for the last few months taken me all but away from the local FJ community but I am back now.

How is everyone these days?

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
New work and long hours had for the last few months taken me all but away from the local FJ community but I am back now.

How is everyone these days?
Howdy!

Welcome back.

Seems like everyone is ramping up for the summit. Other than that, some interesting topics recently for you to look into.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Np kidding, i go away for 3 months and its like im years behind the 8ball now.....

Ill start with the PITBABES thread and read up from there! LOL

Howdy!

Welcome back.

Seems like everyone is ramping up for the summit. Other than that, some interesting topics recently for you to look into.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Welcome back. Tony and I were wondering what happened to you. I hope you can join us in some upcoming events and/or runs. ;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, a few friends and I started up a JV Oil and Gas company and its been three months of brutal long hours. Things have since fallen into line and setttled down now so I should start having my " regular " life back with normal hours and free time.

I know my family will be happy.

Ill be around for local events and some wheelin etc.........

Welcome back. Tony and I were wondering what happened to you. I hope you can join us in some upcoming events and/or runs. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.