Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone...
Not sure if you have been following the story of the missing & found Adventure Trailer that has criss crossed the USA but it is passing through Phoenix tonight on it's way home and this is a great chance to have a little meet & greet...
Meet a cool dude and see an amazing off road trailer.

Here is the info:
The meet & greet with the Long Lost Adventure Trailer will be at Eldorado Park @ 6:30 till ??? (but remember Joe needs to get home tonight)....near the pond & skate area north of Mcdowell, east of Miller....take the first righthand entrance into the park, there will be a sign & balloons...then look for an couple of shade awnings and such....
these are the rough gps numbers I will post back with exact numbers shortly....
33.468609,-111.916523
I will have hotdogs to grill and cold beverages...bring something if you want....come on out and meet Joe & the Trailer...
If you need more last minute info call me 602-451-6079 or email lance at disbledexplorers com and it goes to my phone

Please post up if you are going to attend so we have a head count and Joe (the guy pulling the trailer) knows when he can get rolling again.

Thanks eveyone

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
8,996 Posts
Lance
Thanks for the invite. It was nice to see the trailer recovered and gawk at it in person. Thank you mark for the recovery. Lance your tent and awning set up is off the charts cool. Although it would be nice to join you on your Continental Divide trip.
Don

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts