Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in one or two AZFJ stickers for my FJ. Does someone in particular have them? If not, does someone have an electronic copy that we can use to get our own stickers printed? If not, should we try to design a new one?

What's the dealie-o?

Sorry for so many questions. :D

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
I have the stickers. I need to do a count of them to make sure the spoken for ones are taken out then I will offer them up. I may do another printing of them so we always have them available. I will post when I have it sorted out
No you don't have to be in AZ to get a sticker. You just need to be cool and have a sense of humor. Oh and you cannot be a member, you can only be a non member of our non club
thanks
Don

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Yea Don has his FJ back so hes got the stickers on him:)

I honestly dont know if there is a requirement to get the sticker... I think an FJ and living in AZ would be a good one :lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'd be down for a AZ sticker, I change my stickers every now and then and would like to show my AZ non-club affiliation. Because of my work schedule I often do solo runs and yes I know it's dangerous I try to be careful but if they find my dried carcass the stickers will help identify me...

·
Banned
3,593 Posts
I'd be down for a AZ sticker, I change my stickers every now and then and would like to show my AZ non-club affiliation. Because of my work schedule I often do solo runs and yes I know it's dangerous I try to be careful but if they find my dried carcass the stickers will help identify me...
Post your solo runs...I might just show up and a few others might too....

Don...the lemon ate my AZFJ sticker...so make sure I'm on the short list...not short bus...

·
Banned
3,593 Posts
Since I'm a non-resident non-member of the non-club, I guess I qualify. But you'll have to cut me some slack on the humor requirement.
Hey bra'...I'll mail ya one in return for the Hawian rep you sent me....pm your address....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice! Would you mind passing on this way to offset my SC decal. I have been seeing too many one fingered salutes since the Thanksgiving game.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have the stickers. I need to do a count of them to make sure the spoken for ones are taken out then I will offer them up. I may do another printing of them so we always have them available. I will post when I have it sorted out
No you don't have to be in AZ to get a sticker. You just need to be cool and have a sense of humor. Oh and you cannot be a member, you can only be a non member of our non club
thanks
Don
Thanks for the update, Don. :)

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
I want to get a couple of stickers, but my schedule is so whacked out right now, I don't know if I'll be able to do a face 2 face meeting.

Do you take paypal?

If so, pm me and we'll make arrangements....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts