Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a few days now, and it's likely just my stupidity, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to register on AZFJ.org. What am I missing here? I don't see any place on the site to register.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,009 Posts
I’m a member on AZFJ so I know it’s active. I looked at the homepage without logging in and didn’t see where a new member can register...I’ll ask someone!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that was a fast response, and I now feel like an idiot, but I cannot for the life of me find anyplace where I can register, or create a UN, etc.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can read it. Thanks. I appreciate the assistance, and I'm in no rush. Not something that must be taken care of at 3am on Sunday sort of thing. I once spent three days looking for my motorcycle keys as a teenager only to find them in my freezer. No idea why I put them there. So I just assumed I was missing some giant flashing button that reads "Register here!"

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Mods just posted that the registration function should be all fixed - let me know!
I tried registering................got error message
Invalid User Name

Typical for me.........................lol

-Finally got it to work, apparently no spaces allowed in User Name...............
I like spaces, especially open ones

1 - 20 of 20 Posts